ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. VÁZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNATIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.L.P. © 2023
VAZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNACIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.L.P. with NIF B66747619 of Spanish nationality, with address at Carrer Rosselló Nº 188, 4º A; 08008 Barcelona and operations center at Carrer de Balmes 15, 08007 Barcelona, is the owner of the website https://www.vbilc.com/ and as such, informs you that to make use of the services it offers it is necessary that you provide us with certain Personal data. VAZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNACIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.L.P. will act in accordance with the provisions of current legislation and, specifically, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights regarding the Protection of Natural Persons (LOPDGDD) and in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the company of information and electronic commerce (LSSICE), regarding the maintenance of confidentiality and treatment of personal data provided voluntarily by users of this website.
Processing of your personal data
We inform you that the personal data obtained through the data collection forms at https://www.vbilc.com/ will be processed by VAZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNACIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.L.P. in order to manage your request (contact form and request for consultation in the corresponding form) as well as the maintenance of professional and commercial relations with you, and to maintain an informative and promotional link with you, so that you can receive, by different means (telephone, sms, emails, etc.) communications about offers, products and services that may be of interest to you if you have previously given us your consent in this regard, you can freely oppose receiving these commercial communications without this conditioning any other contractual, commercial or professional relationship that it maintains with the entity. Likewise, you can revoke the consent given at any time.
Your data will be kept by VAZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNACIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.L.P. while managing your request, as well as during the periods established to attend to possible claims if necessary due to the nature of the matter transferred in the data collection forms indicated above. In the case of commercial communications, the data necessary for this will be kept until you revoke your consent or object to the processing of such data.
VAZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNACIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.L.P., informs you that under no circumstances are you obliged to provide us with your personal data, and that these are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected, however, these They are essential to provide the services offered.
If you have contacted us by email and / or by telephone, we inform you that the personal data that you have provided us will be processed by VAZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNACIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.L.P. in order to attend and manage your contact as well as maintain the professional relationships that unite us with you. To maintain professional relationships, your data may be communicated to the entities and public administrations necessary to carry out such management. The processing of your data is necessary to address the matter and maintain this professional relationship. Likewise, we inform you that your data will be deleted when the statute of limitations expires, being kept only to attend to possible claims arising from the treatment.
The personal data that you may provide us during your contractual, professional or commercial relationship with VAZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNACIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.L.P. They will be treated in order to maintain said relationships to fulfill the order of services to the office, as well as for the sending of commercial communications that may be of interest to you, if you have given us your consent in this regard. You can freely oppose receiving such communications, without affecting our contractual, commercial and professional relationships. Likewise, you can revoke the consent given at any time. In order to comply with the professional services order, your data may be transferred to private entities (banking entities to collect fees, attorneys, etc.) and to Public Bodies and Administrations (for example, Courts and Tribunals) necessary to comply with the contracted service and / or professional relationship. This data processing is necessary for the execution of the contract and / or for the maintenance of the contractual, professional or commercial relationship. Likewise, we inform you that your data will be kept as long as these relationships are maintained and during the periods established by the applicable legislation, as well as during the periods established to attend to possible claims.
If you have sent us your CV to the postal or electronic addresses of VAZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNACIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.L.P. or you have provided it to us through a job offer published on professional social networks, or third-party job boards (Universities or Schools), we inform you that your data will be processed by VAZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNACIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.L.P. for the management of its personnel selection processes for vacant positions in the company. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This data processing is necessary to fulfill your job application and is based on the consent that you give us when you send us your CV. Your data will be kept only if there is an open selection process and, in this case, until the end of the process.
Data protection rights of the interested party
For the purposes of the provisions of current regulations, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, not to be subject to automated individual decisions, portability and limitation of the processing of your data by contacting the Data Protection Officer of VAZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNACIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.P.L., located at Carrer de Rosselló Nº 188, 4º A, 08008, Barcelona, or by email at email@example.com, accompanied by documentation that duly proves your identity. You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), if you consider your rights have been violated.
Updating your data
It is important that so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity. Likewise, you certify that all the information you provide us is true, current and relevant for the purpose for which we requested it, and that you provide it yourself.
Guarantee of Confidentiality and Data Security
VAZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNACIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.L.P. in response to the trust placed in us and taking into account the importance in terms of protection and confidentiality that your personal data require, it informs you that it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the confidentiality, availability, integrity and resilience of its treatment systems and services. However, the user must be aware that internet security measures are not impregnable.
1. What are cookies?
2. What cookies do we use?
• We use our own cookies that we send to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by us and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• We use third-party cookies (for example, cookies from Facebook, Google, Twitter) used by external companies, social networks or by external content supplements (such as, for example, Google Maps). These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain of a third party that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• We use technical cookies that are strictly necessary for the user to access and navigate https://www.vbilc.com and that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services available on it. exist, including those that are used to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud related to the security of the service, make a request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enabling dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image) or sharing content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without information being collected from users for different purposes, such as customizing that advertising content or other content. These cookies do not require the informed consent of the user.
• We use preferences or personalization cookies, which are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users. For example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed. , etc. These cookies may require the informed consent of the user, unless the user himself chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country).
• We use analysis or measurement cookies which are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements in the products or services offered based on the analysis of the use data made by users. from service. These cookies require the informed consent of the user.
• We use behavioral advertising cookies which are those that, processed by us or by third parties, store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific user browsing profile. to show them advertising based on it. These cookies require the informed consent of the user.
Cookie storage time:
• We use session cookies which are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
3. How can our users manage the cookies we use?
Users of www.vbilc.com can manage cookies and, therefore, reject them individually or in their entirety, in the Settings Panel. If cookies are deactivated or rejected, it may happen that some of the functions and / or services do not work properly. The portal, application or platform does not exercise control over the websites displayed as a result of its search, links or access from our directory. These other websites may set their own cookies or request personal information from you.
4. How can our users disable cookies in the main browsers?
– Internet Explorer: ToolsÞInternet OptionsÞ Privacy Þ Settings.
– Firefox: Preferences Þ Privacy and Security
– Chrome: Preferences Þ Settings Þ Show advanced options Privacy and Security
– Safari: Preferences Þ Privacy.
– Opera: Settings Þ Privacy and security.
For more information, you can consult the support or help of your browser or through the following links:
– Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internetexplorer-9
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each
browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
– Google Chrome 10 and higher – Incognito
– Internet Explorer 8 and higher – Private Browsing
– FireFox 3.5 and higher – Private Browsing
– Safari 2 and higher – Private Browsing
– Opera 10.5 and higher – Private Browsing
5. How can I disable third-party cookies?
Note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
If you want to know the privacy conditions and use of third-party cookies, you can access the cookie policies of:
– Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
– Youtube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
– Linkedin: https: //www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out? Trk = microsites-frontend_legal_cookie-policy
– Google: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
6. What happens if I do not accept cookies from the web?
In the event that the user does not allow the installation of cookies in his browser, he may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
7. Are my data transfers internationally?
According to articles 44 and following of the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), transfers based on an adequacy decision of the European Commission or in the event of adequate guarantees by means of a legally binding and enforceable instrument between authorities and public bodies, will be legitimate, or through binding corporate standards, or standard clauses adopted or approved by the Commission, or through codes of conduct or certification mechanisms. Otherwise, the authorization of the competent Control Authority or, failing that, the explicit consent of the interested party or another of the assumptions set forth in art. 49 RGPD. In this way we inform you that VAZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNACIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.L.P. does not carry out additional international transfers of your data or does carry out international transfers of your data to SOFTGREEN LIMITADA, a legal person duly constituted and identified with Tax Identification Number NIT 816.008.459-3 domiciled in Colombia and for the purpose of carrying out digital marketing campaigns based on in the explicit consent that the user gives us in the Cookie Banner.
8. Is a profile of my browsing made and automated decisions made that could affect me legally or significantly?
We inform you that VAZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNACIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.L.P. does not perform profiling of your browsing that leads to automated decision-making that may legally or significantly affect you.
9. Is my sensitive data processed?
We inform you that VAZQUEZ & BARBA INTERNACIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS, S.L.P. does not process additional sensitive data or does process the following sensitive data: name, email and telephone number in order to develop marketing campaigns based on the explicit consent that the user grants us in the Cookies Banner.
10. More information